Yrityskulttuurin aamuseminaari Espoossa: Creating Unified Workforce 23.1.
Julkaistu: 21.1.2020 klo 16:12
How can I Create a Unified Workplace?
Join us in Smartvillage on the 23rd of January to find out.
Thu, January 23, 2020
8:15 AM – 11:00 AM EET
Keilaranta 15, Smart Village@HTC waterfront
08.15-9 Coffee & networking
09-09.15 Tomi Niskakoski, DreaMentor Oy (in Finnish)
– Organizational change fails everytime, except by chance
– The receipt of by coincidence
09.20-09.35 Jyri Kansikas, Work Goes Happy (in Finnish)
– What happens if leadership is not able to show caring?
– The long term effects of negative company culture
– Lead by energy and impact
09.40-10:00 Amir Palmen, Workbond CEO (in English)
– creating trusting and UNIFIED workplace, the Silicon Valley way
– money saved in turnover, r&d, disengagement, absences and lack of motivation
– opportunity to increase ROI… Innovation, retention, happiness and engagement
10-10.30 Q&A session and discussion
10.30-11:00 Open networking
The event is free for everyone, and especially interesting for:
– C-Level professionals looking to create an open and trusting workplace culture
– HR Professionals looking to unify their workplace, increase productivity and retention
– Entrepreneurs and professionals interested in discovering new healthier working habits